- 4 medium Carrots, cut into 1” thick circles (We used Trader Joe’s Multi Color Carrots)
- ½ pound of brussels sprouts (cut in half)
- 5 small Red or Yukon Gold Potatoes cut into 1” thick half-moons (We used Trader Joe’s Mix of Colored Potatoes)
- 1 pound of Sweet Potatoes cut into 1” thick half moons (We used Trader Joe’s Japanese Sweet Potatoes)
- 1 red onion, cut into slices
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ¼ of balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp. of dried Italian seasoning
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425
- Cut up vegetables accordingly
- Mix Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Toss vegetables into bowl and evenly coat.
- Spread the vegetables evenly on a large baking sheet. Place on middle rack and bake 30 – 35 minutes or the vegetables are softened.
- Add Cranberries, Cook 5 minutes more.