Holds a degree in culinary arts, and has worked with several San Diego chefs who focused on low calorie, organic meals. Todd’s recent successful experience in participating in a healthy-living study (where he was able to lose 35 lbs. and help other members stay on track) brings a lot to the table! Literally. Todd will lead the group discussions.
Certified Personal Trainer & Nutritionist, Group Fitness Trainer and Life Coach. For over 5 years Art has been helping San Diego residents to lose weight and become healthier. Many of his clients have successfully achieved their weight loss goals, running local marathons and lift weights on a regular basis. His professional experience and Eastern European wisdom enhance plan2BFIT and bring it to the next level.
Core Values – plan2BFIT
- Living in Balance: physically, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and spiritually.
- Integrity: promotion of healthy living principles.
- Well being or discipline: participation in regular physical activity.
- Achievement: making healthy eating choices.
- Leadership, collaboration and teamwork.
- Having fun.