How it works
It’s proven that people lose weight better and have more chances to keep their results if they are in a group. Small groups provide you the support you need and guarantee astonishing results!
Each plan2BFIT group consists of 5 teammates. Each group is coed, and will meet every week for the first four months, then twice a month for the last two months. Each session is 90 minutes. Your first session consists of an initial weigh-in, teammates introduction and a personalized fitness and calorie assessment. To assist you, you will be given a Welcome-Kit of necessary tools: plan2BFIT course manual, work book, resistance bands, water bottle, fitness band to track your steps, and a work out t-shirt.
Each session thereafter will consist of a weigh-in, a review of the previous week’s session and introduction of new topic. After each meeting, an email will be sent with a recap of what was discussed and a PDF containing the next week’s topic.
What you learn being in a group:
- How to establish behaviors that lead to successful weight loss.
- How to challenge and redirect negative thinking patterns that act as barriers to weight loss.
- How to structure daily exercise into your routine.
- How to eat the right amount of food and calories necessary to meet your weight loss and long-term weight management goals.
- How to implement various tools necessary to lose weight and to maintain it.
- How to effectively plan meals and learn shortcuts to calorie counting.
- Size: 5 team members.
- Each team is coed.
- Duration: 90-120 minutes, includes weigh-in time.
- Frequency: Weekly for 16 weeks, then biweekly for 8 weeks.
- Groups meets on Sundays, Click here to see the next session.
- Lose 10-30 lbs. of your current weight.
- Maintain your new healthy weight.
- Build strength.
- Increase energy.
- Sleep better.
- Improve active social life.
- Greater confidence.
- Decrease stress.
- Improved body image.
- And many MORE!